A one star review of Julie of the Wolves from Amazon.
First off I read this book when I was In elamentary school. The reason Julie runs away is because dumb Daniel tries to force her to have sex with him at age 13. Not a subject I want a nine year old to deal with. Second she makes friends with wolves. Wild wolves are dangouous! They don’t recomend you even keep a half wolf dog in your house because that predator instinct can kick in and they can kill you, but theese wolves don’t see her as a snack they act more like a domestic dog pack. I’m sorry but I don’t want my kids thinking wolves are safe. keep a respectfull distance please. I don’t rember why my teacher made me read it so the point isn’t memorable at all.
- louis-fabulous-ass reblogged this from itsjustav
- hufflepuffkitten93 likes this
- deepdownyourstruly likes this
- dashingthroughhale reblogged this from itsjustav
- dashingthroughhale likes this
- c-4explosive reblogged this from itsjustav
- metromyv reblogged this from itsjustav
- metromyv likes this
- itsjustav posted this